Frequently Asked Questions & Answers...


What insurance do I need?

Answer We can offer you transit cover through our underwriters whereby we issue insurance certificates based on your valuation of your goods.

The cost is a percentage of your value depending on the country you are moving to with an excess of £100 on the policy.

If we pack your items you will be covered for breakage as well as total loss (as the Insurance Company deems your items have been professionally packed). However if you pack your items yourself, the insurance will cover you for total loss only, breakages will be excluded.