Frequently Asked Questions & Answers...


What documentation will I need to supply?


For commercial shipments we will generally require a commercial invoice and packing list. For some countries, particularly countries in the Middle East, a dodument proving where the good were manufactured will be required.

We can of course assist you with all these documents.

For personal shipments for example household goods, house moves, vehicles etc, we will need a copy of the photo page of your Passport plus any relevant Visa documents or Work Permit. Some countries will require a completed Customs Form however we will help out with these and ensure documents are completed correctly.